About Me

My photo
Trying to get by in life, doing the things I love.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Moving Up!

    Sup guys! Just finished playing some poker, at $.25/.50 6max x 4 tables (4 tables of $50 buy ins) It was my first day at this new level and I had to adjust to the aggression but did pretty well, up about $50 in just under an hour, and should be up about $100, if my AA didn't lose to QQ preflop.... =/, Just like yesterdays horrible AA losing to KK, the same thing happend today where the guy happens to hit a 3rd Q on the turn for about $60, but as I said before, If I keep making that play I will continue to win and the odds will stack up on me to have a pretty good day for some big $$$$ soon I hope. Ill post up this weeks graph later on, but its pretty hot and I think its time to go hit the pool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment