About Me

My photo
Trying to get by in life, doing the things I love.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good Week After All!

Whats up!? Boy was yesterday exciting for me. I was able to go up in levels and play $.25/.50 6max! and did really well, going up about +$190 for the day. Accounting for Wednesdays epic failure of me tanking (-$177), I was able to bounce back. If all goes well next week, there will be the possibility of me moving up stakes once again and hitting the $.50/1.00 tables which would be a huge accomplishment for me. Anyways I'm off to my soon to be aunts birthday pool party, so no poker today, unless I get on later tonight. Hope you all have a great weekend! Peace out! Oh and you can check out last weeks graph and let me know what you think about it! =) 

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work!!! Eventually u will be recognized! :)

    ReplyDelete